Bar & Food
This page provides information about the newport boat club bar opening hours and the food service available. If you should have any questions you can contact us.
Watch this space!
Newport Boat Club Bar – Members and their guest only
Members are allowed to bring guests into the Club Bar, although no guest may visit more than 5 times per year.
Guests must be signed in for every visit in the visitor’s book, which is on the bar and are subject to club rules and may remain on club premises until the signing in member leaves – members are responsible for the behaviour of their guests on club premises.
Children are welcome on Club premises provided that they are under the supervision and control of parents at all times.
The Commodore’s Lounge Suite is available for hire by both members and non-members, the lounge, which seats 40 has an outside balcony with beautiful views of Newport Bay, included in the suite is also a well equipped kitchen and the adjoining Nevern Room, perfect for setting out a buffet.
Whilst it is self catering, we will supply staff for the fully stocked bar on request.
Please apply to the manager (email preferable) for terms and conditions of booking.
Club Opening Hours
|Members’ Bar||Commodore’s Lounge|
|Weds||16.30 – 21.00||CLOSED|
|Thurs||16.30 – 21.00||CLOSED|
|Fri||16.30 – 21.00||CLOSED|
|Sat||16.30 – 21.00||CLOSED|
|Sun||16.30 – 21.00||CLOSED|
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, do not enter the Club, go home, self isolate and get a test.
- Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions in Wales we will be opening to MEMBERS ONLY and providing table service. Please make sure you have your membership card with you when visiting the Club.
- Please wear a face covering when entering and walking around the building, you may remove your face covering when seated at your table
- You are reminded about the importance of social distancing from anyone not in your household/support bubble, good hand hygiene and the need to respect the places and communities you visit
- We are limited to a maximum of 6 per table
The Club reserves the right to alter these opening and closing times